The judges of the LSL Property Press Awards said Roger's articles 'provide scale and breadth of view'. He was presented with his awards at receptions hosted by TV anchor and reporter Julia Somerville in 2014 and by broadcaster and journalist Andrew Neil in 2013.
At the PrimeLocation.com Awards 2011 the judges said: "Roger’s enthusiasm and love for his subject comes through strongly within his blog, which he’s invested heavily in from a design, pictures and layout point of view. His writing is also concise and newsy and tackles a range of timely subjects head on.”
Roger was presented with the Business to Business Property Journalist of the Year award at a ceremony hosted by Michael McIntyre. Roger was chosen for the award “not only for his special expertise in sustainability and regeneration issues but his interviews with leading industry figures”.
One judge, from a panel representing both editors and industry, commented: “Roger made complicated subjects seem simple and interviewed all the right people.” Another said that: “Writing for the trade press does not mean the subjects cease to be interesting nor informative. Roger’s writing is never dull and his story on site remediation was well-researched, interesting and well-written.”
Winner Sustainable Property Journalist of the Year LSL Property Press Awards 2014
- Winner Sustainable Property Journalist of the Year LSL Property Press Awards 2013
- Finalist Best Online Editorial of the Year LSL Property Press Awards 2013
- Silver Sustainable Property Journalist of the Year LSL Property Press Awards 2012
- Winner Best Blog PrimeLocation.com Blog Awards 2011
- Winner Best Eco Home Blog PrimeLocation.com Blog Awards 2011
- Silver Sustainable Property Journalist of the Year LSL Property Press Awards 2011
- Runner Up Best Newcomer PrimeLocation.com Blog Awards 2010
- Winner B2B Property Journalist of the Year Headline Property Awards 2008